When you're ready to add a question, you'll need to start at the Survey Edit page.
- Click on the "+" button in the middle of the screen. This opens the Add Element menu.
- Click on "Add Question". The Add Question screen is shown which displays all of the different question types you can choose from. As you place your mouse over each option, you can see an example on the right side.
- Select a question type on the left and then click "Next Step" on the bottom right.
- You are now shown the question option screen. Depending on the question type, each screen looks a bit different. If we chose "Multiple Choice", we would see the screen below.
- Enter the question in the first box.
- In the next box, enter each multiple choice on a separate line.
- Under "Choice Type" you can select if you want your users to be able choose only one choice or several choices.
- "Include comment choice" gives you option of having a comment box as the last of the possible choice options.
- If the survey responder has to choose of the options, click the check mark next to "Mandatory". Otherwise leave it blank.
- The final option determines how the multiple choice options will be displayed. Either vertical (on top of each other) or horizontal (next to each other).
Click "Save" to add your question to the survey.