After creating a survey, we sometimes realize that it might make more sense to reorder certain pages (swap pages 2 and 3, for example).
- Click the "Edit" survey button to go to the Edit Survey page.
- Click on the "Page" action dropdown menu button on the right side and then choose "Reorder Pages".
- A page will now pop-up showing all of the pages in your survey.
- To move a page to a different location, simply grab the handle on the left side (it looks like a hamburger), click the left mouse button and drag it to the new location and then let go of the mouse button.
- Reorder any other pages and then when you're done, click "Save" at the bottom.