This feature, URL redirect after survey completion, is just another way of saying that you can send your survey respondents to a specific web page (URL) when they have finished taking your survey. For example, you can create a survey to discover how people think about your product and then send them to a special sales page when they’re done.
Along with other premium features, URL redirect is only available on our Enterprise account plan. Normally after someone has taken a SurveyRock survey, we shown them a thank you page that also contains a promotional link to create their own survey if they want. With this option, we offer you 3 choices:
- You can either continue to use that page,
- Immediately forward the survey respondents to a website of your choosing or
- Show the thank you page and then forward the respondents to your site after a few seconds. You choose how many seconds.
- Let me walk you through an example of how to do this. It couldn’t be easier. Choose your survey and then click on the the “Settings” button on the main menu at the top of the screen.
Let me now walk you through an example of how to do this.
- From the survey Dashboard, choose your survey and then click on the the “Settings” button on the main menu at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to the “White Label” section. In the "Redirect to URL" field, enter the full URL of the website that your survey takers should go after completing your survey. For example:
- After typing in the new site address, enter the number of seconds until the page redirects to your URL. This amount can be between 0 and 30 seconds. Enter zero if you want the respondent to skip the thank you page altogether and go directly to the URL.
- Press “Save Settings” at the bottom of the page and you’re done.