There are times when it's helpful copy an entire survey page, complete with all questions. For example if you've realized that one of your survey pages is too long. You can leave half of the questions on the current page and the other half on the next page. We'll go through this example.
- On the survey Dashboard page click on the name of the survey that you want to modify.
- Select the page you want to copy.
- Click on "Page" at the top right of the screen and then "Copy Page".
- A screen will appear asking your for the name of the new page. Enter something in the title field and click "Copy". You are returned to the edit screen of the new page.
- For this exercise, delete all of the elements that you want to leave on the previous page. Now, remember which question is first on this page. Go to the previous page and delete everything from that question on down.
You have now successfully split an existing survey page by copy it and then deleting the duplicate questions from each respective page!