This tutorial will describe how you can share the results of your survey with anyone. This is done by providing you with a URL that you can distribute to others.
Please note that anyone with the URL can see the results of your survey
- From your survey Dashboard, click on the name of the survey whose results you wish to share.
- Click on the "Settings" button at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the "Respondents" section and under "Public Survey Results", select "Yes".
- Click on "Save Settings" at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the "Reporting" link at the menu at the top of the screen and your public reporting link is visible at the top of the page in yellow.
- Click on that link and a new browser tab will open up and you will see a reporting section like you are used to.