Normally when you create a web link distributor, the URL looks something like this: www.surveyrock.com/ts/JK4RV2, but a personalized, custom link is a bit different: www.surveyrock.com/ts/253/Customer-Survey. (Note the ending)
You can make it look however you want it to, to best describe the survey contents, for example: "/product-research", "/school-project", or "/favorite-cookie". This is how to create it:
- From the Dashboard overview page, choose the survey you want to distribute. TIP: As a shortcut, you can also just click on the button in the "Status" column (Active/Inactive) to go directly to the Distributor page and skip the next step.
- Click on the "Distribute" button on the top menu bar. This will show you the Distribution page that displays any existing distributors as well as the "Web Link" button.
- Now click on the "Web Link" button to show the "Add a new Web Link Distributor" window.
- Follow the usual steps to create a Web Link distributor except under the "Link Type" heading choose "Personalized" and then enter the link name in the field below. Note that you cannot have spaces in the link URL.
- Complete the rest of the fields as required.
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the window to create the customized web link.